Friday, July 12, 2013

Feels like a new pair of shoes!!

You know that feeling when you put on a new pair of shoes and you get that little confidence boost??!! WELL, that is me now!! I met a wonderful teacher/blogger who helped me with my blog. I have a new header and background. Not only did she help me with the look, she taught me what needs to be done to have a successful blog!!

My next task is to linky up with another teacher/blogger over math word problems. This is just so exciting for me to look forward to!!

SHOUT OUT
    I'd like to give MRS B'S BRIGHT BLESSING a big round of applause for giving me my confidence boost for my blog!! Also MRS. B, you need to kiss your brain for being so creative!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with your 1st linky! Thanks for the shout out. It was my pleasure to help you out and welcome to the blogging world. I enjoyed getting to know you better!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete